My 2011 was pretty colorful :D ....and very very very happymaking!!! Actually I've been having this feeling for the past 6-7 years, that every year it was so much better than the previous one, although I thought things could not get any better than that :-) Pretty cool, huh?
So why was my 2011 happier than the years before?
- I got married...ta daaaaaaa! It can only happen once and it could have only been to my precious Master, so this time, honestly, I have no idea how 2012 can get beat that :-) Although statistically, I think it will! and got to have so many friends and colleagues coming to my wedding even from far away, which was more than awesome! Plus did I mention I am still getting wedding gifts?
- got to go back to my lassana Sri Lanka...which is kind of a dream coming true cause I never expected to happen that soon. But now am pretty convinced it will happen again ;)
- had my family around for one more year, which with dad's condition it is always the thing I cherish most...and this year hasn't been that easy, must admit. But with God's help we will have him back for Christmas and to kick 2012!!!
- bro got back on track, opened this new restaurant and am very proud of him :D. Plus I got the chance to go wild and set up another Facebook page! ha ha ha
- we subscribed to a gym in our area and I started my interval training powered by my new and pretty pink Gymboss timer. No 6pack so far but feeling GREAT- and since husband is so nice he makes sure I get lots of complements coming :) !!! So a bit of thank you to Zuzana from bodyrock.tv for her cool but killer workouts!
- did some nice Romanian road trips with mum and dad and got to see some unique places of my country...which is kind of cool cause I think I know other countries better and mine...but not complaining :D
- back to Africa...3x :D I just love everything about Africa (except the political and poverty issues which we kind of need to contribute more ourselves), so please shoot me :) And this time I went to new places like Kenya and Uganda where I met such nice and lovely people. Need to get back someday...maybe 2012? :-)
- I was part of and did some cool things work wise also- as in @ IBM :) but won't go into that as I am not sure how I should describe them. Anyway, my job still rocks, I love the people I work with and all excited about 2012.....and am not kidding, really love them, even made one of them my bridesmaid :DDDD
- made new friends- please don't ask me to mention you all :) , lots of, maybe best thing about 2011 is how close I got to some and how blessed I am to have them in my life for the years to come
- got 3 wisdom teeth removed....one more left for 2012...:(
- hair got longer, for a kid traumatized by not having long hair like the other girls this is a big achievement :D
- learned to cook some new things, something that highly excites me so has to come here!
- also ate some pretty awesome food...and lots of my favorite fruit PAPAYA :D...yes that is an achievement as I had to go to Sri Lanka for that...so not that easy
- sorry for disappointing you, but things like new car, new house or new whatever don't belong here....yet...but I got a nice Gymboss in case you didn't get that yet? awesome to train with!...and since I am a girl after all some pairs of new shoes :D
- learned to play this piano piece- which is a big achievement since I kept playing the sheets I studied in school. but just loving Yiruma too much and couldn't stay away :) You can check it here...slightly improved in between.
- no painting this year but 2011 not over yet. So I think I will have a session soon ;-)
- have been pretty safe and healthy all around '11, pretty happy and felt lots of lots of LOVE and hopefully made the ones around me feel special also.
- also think I've changed a bit, personal transformations continue to surprise me but am embracing them and trying to make the best out of them. Exciting to see myself growing/ changing/ evolving while still trying to keep what I think people love most about me! Hope will manage that!
- last but not least getting to travel to Egypt this week...so lots of happymaking to come :-) with very nice& happy friends, with my very happy Toffy and lots of happy happy food!
How was your year? Hope at least as good as mine!