Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Your house is a happymakee also
So I am not going to ask you to clean your house now, don't worry :-) I thought many people fell their house look very unhappy and sort of dislike spending time at home, because it looks so unfriendly to them.
Now we all know that a place is what we make out of it and stands for the people who actually live there and give life to any place. But if you are alone and feel like your place looks cold, sad and not fun there are some things you could try:
1. bring color: in paintings, carpets, plates,etc
2. buy a plant: big or small, with lots or flowers or just leaves, it will bring some life into your place
3. bring nice smells: candles (also good as decoration) or fresh flowers
4. don't keep it dark, unless it's night :-). People feel better when exposed to natural light.
5. and last but not least throw away things you don't like, bring back sad memories or you feel like they could be replaced in the next period, don't hesitate :-)
That was it: not expensive, not time consuming and not involving any cleaning action:-)
PS: I guess my plant is already too dry :-((....keep forgetting that it needs water:-(