Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Happy Videos


How many times didn't you plan to make a short video to amuse your friends? To impress your parents, make a joke, present a project in a cool way, revive a boring PowerPoint presentation or watch your pictures in a more interesting environment. And every time either the technical skills were missing, or the time, or the inspiration :-(

But now I got to know animoto and that made me so happy and love how easy it works...even rendering the video only takes 2 minutes...you start by choosing the pictures and then you get to choose a background music, even adding special effects or running a remix it's possible. how cool can that be ?! :-)
So here is my first video using animoto...just a sample with some pics I had (took me 3min).

More to come :-) You may be in one also...hi hi hi

No comments: