Thursday, August 28, 2008

FACE YOUR HAPPY MANGA

Now I know that you know that I like MANGA...well not the sketches to be precise but the animated cartoons...for those eager to punish me with some corrections :-)
They are a source of continuous/ effervescent/ innocent and unique fun. Started even to learn Japanese for the sake of them, although the Japanese culture became my no1 reason for doing that.

Unfortunately the progress is sort of ...not existing :-) ... as I can only say domo arigato gozaimasu.....biru...regginsu...and some other things :-) Don't tease me with Kanji cause I just can't :-( so if you plan to leave me a comment stick to romanji :-)

To come back to Manga, my favorite are always about teenagers, schools, that happy time in our life. To make a short list with what I would recommend:
  • Fruit Basket
  • Myself Yourself
  • School Rumble
For those of you who care knowing my favorite character is HARIMA Kenji.

And now we come to the point of this post, the new avatar creator, which allows you to make a cool manga of yourself: FACEYOURMANGA.COM
Now of course I tried my best with Harima and not with myself and as I have curly hair, though he could have it too :-)

So here he is ...before and after my remake!

No comments: